[EXHIBIT] E-commerce Paris 2015 – Developing and optimising logistics
14 September 2015
Successful and innovative logistics : The automation of the order’s preparation is the answer?
- The E-commerce market requires a logistics more efficient.
- Indeed, the reactivity constraints are high between the time of arrival of the products and the shipping.
- A powerful and vast catalog remains an essential and important purchasing leverage for e-tailers .
- The constraint of volume flows is a prime vector for this automation logistics problem .
- Finally financial profitability and cost control are the triggers to focus on this issue.
BSL our customer will try to answer this question :
“Automation can it bring an appropriate response , while retaining the agility and the exibility of the entire system ?”
Speaker : Rolf BEYER (CEO BSL)
Place : E-commerce Paris 2015 – Porte de Versailles – ROOM 9
Date : Monday 21 September 2015 12h15 – 13h00